Unabashed Atheist"The ability of human beings to gaze out at the wondrous, baffling universe in which we find ourselves, with minds uncluttered by dogma, has been and always will be the measure of our success. Faith will fade, religions will flower and vanish, but reason remains. Reason is where I put my faith, if you will. Reason is where I stand, and I am happy to stand there with you.
- Ron Reagan (Ronald Reagan’s son)
My Instagram feed
- Meet ALADDIN, it predicts the future…
- Drugs? Terror? What’s next…
- Hahaha, real-life Grammar Nazis!
- “That’s an impossibility… at best!”
- 10 Funniest Autocorrect FAILS
- Kanye vs Louis Vuitton – What a tool!
- Photos of abandoned places
- Harvest electricity from the air
- My Twitter-bots are roaming
- Nominated for a Digital Communications Award
- Available pronounceable 5 letter domains: A-D
- LEGO Minifigures Series 6 bump codes
- Interwebs Vs. Justin Bieber
- The Apple iPad – unveiled!
- Lindsay Lohan’s “Fire Crotch”
- I Hate the French (lyrics)
- Pierre: A Cautionary Tale by Maurice Sendak
- “WiFi makes me lightheaded…”
- New iPhone 4G prototype left in bar!
- Really useful RegEx bits